Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

  1. #11
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    Pizza Hut is without a doubt the best Pizza in the history of mankind for me. Although it takes a paycheck to eat one it is hands down the best on the market for my taste.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    Too damned greasy. Give me a Pizza Plus thin crust any day.

    The last time I got anything from Pizza Hut, it cost me $20 for one frigging pizza.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    The grease is the best part.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    PaPa Johns and Pieworks are worthy of mention also .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    You folks need to start checking your mail and getting the Pizza Hut coupons out. I always get at least a large and a medium for less than $20. I've got a Dough For Dollars card that comes in handy a lot too. I paid $10 for it a couple years ago and I'm still using it. When I call in the order, I tell them I have it and when I get there they always forget to pull off the sticker.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #16
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    Dominoes is by far the best. I love that place.
    Also had a place out in California, called BJ's Pizza and Brewery, it was Dominoes meets Pizza Hut, tremendous pizza.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dominoes is by far the best. I love that place.
    </div></div>

    i cried the day Dominoes left wise. love that pizza.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    yeah, I did too. What a shame.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    Go over to St. Paul and try some Giovanni's!!
    pretty good eats, although the pizza used to be extremely greasy
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #20
    Inactive Member Widespread_Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    A discussion on good pizza and no one mentions Rush Street/Chicago Dough Company in Kingsport? Easily the best in this area, but Roma's isn't bad for the price. Both of them are better than the chain pizza restaurants.
    The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •